• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI Forums New Record

Fedorov

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 8, 2005
Most users ever online was 1,564, 03-14-2006 at 07:26 PM

Most users ever online was 2,024, Today at 08:12 PM.

seems that the fanbase is growing =)

Edit: aah, screw this, is not good that the fanbase is growing, not good at all (well, except for TWI's pockets) =(

Last edited:
the problem is that search new posts is now swamped with kf posts :B

Thats the reason the max has gone up (KF)!

It so happens that a while ago I logged in to find myself all alone on the forums, before the KF announcement no doubt and the only time that that has happened to me :eek:.

I may have to retire to the EP Clubhouse for security reasons!

Upvote 0
The club isn't for good natured folk who seek similar spirited friends amidst the chaos of the KF-newcomer storm! It's a club for Elitist Pricks who earned their title by spamming these forums with their over-opinionated statements!
Imagine getting into the local golf-club as a lowly mechanic who just wants a little friendly company... As amusing as this outrageous prospect may be: Not gonna happen, mate! If you don't have a few mill in the bank you will be shunned!
"It's gonna take me X years to come up with the kind of money/posts you pricks have if I stick to honest work".
Well, consider buggering off then, my dear fellow, for we have no place for the likes of you. You'd think the name "Elitist Prick" club would state this clearly enough...
Don't try to pull a "Little Lord Fauntleroy" on members of the club, Mister, for you shall not succeed (without borderline-illegal sexual favours, that is).

Upvote 0
The club isn't for good natured folk who seek similar spirited friends amidst the chaos of the KF-newcomer storm! It's a club for Elitist Pricks who earned their title by spamming these forums with their over-opinionated statements!
Imagine getting into the local golf-club as a lowly mechanic who just wants a little friendly company... As amusing as this outrageous prospect may be: Not gonna happen, mate! If you don't have a few mill in the bank you will be shunned!
"It's gonna take me X years to come up with the kind of money/posts you pricks have if I stick to honest work".
Well, consider buggering off then, my dear fellow, for we have no place for the likes of you. You'd think the name "Elitist Prick" club would state this clearly enough...
Don't try to pull a "Little Lord Fauntleroy" on members of the club, Mister, for you shall not succeed (without borderline-illegal sexual favours, that is).

hahaha, murphy ur gold, and a true elitist prick :D

PS: +1 for me:eek:

Upvote 0