• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Random Crash

Zariss

May 17, 2009
Happens quite frequently, usually around the the final two waves. Seems to happen most often when using grenades.

Here's the crash report:

Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2415 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 4670 (6912)

Assertion failed: Hit.Actor==Owner [File:.\UnTrace.cpp] [Line: 344]

History: UModel::pointCheck <- UStaticMesh::pointCheck <- ULevel::CheckEncroachment <- ULevel::MoveActor <- Mover3 <- AMover:: PhysMovingBrush <- AMover:: PerformPhysics <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Manor <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Also attached the Log File.

Attachments

• KillingFloor.log
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
What OS are you running?
Have you tried reinstalling completely?
What are your PC's specs?
Running the latest drivers for your videocard?

I have the latest drivers. I'm running Windows XP 32 bit.

I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet, but I will when I get home. What specs do you mean though? Most of my specs are in the Crash Report, except my processor which is an AMD Athalon 64 Bit Processor 3800+ I believe.

Upvote 0
random crashes too

random crashes too

I am having random crashes too and only get the log file attached. Reinstalled twice. Tried new drivers and legacy drivers.

xp
2Gb ram
all latest drivers fro all parts of PC (see above)
Athlon 4800+
8800 gtx

Attachments

• KillingFloor.log
    100 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have now tried updating my drivers even though they were up to date, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the .ini file, changing the resolution, turning off a lot in the advanced options of the graphics, changing the .ini file under the [Engine,Engine] header, but it still keeps crashing and giving the same reason as above or a General Protection fault message. I love the game, its quite fun. Just wish I knew what was wrong and how to fix it >:

Upvote 0