• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Getting StaticMesh's lights to flicker/pulse?

lawlers

May 16, 2009
This is driving my crazy! How do I get the StaticMesh LabTubLights to flicker/do every other LightType?
I had a look at the visibly flickering StaticMesh Tub Lights in BioticsLab but could not see how they do it! No Property settings changed, same StaticMeshs and I thought perhaps it was somehow 'linked' to the flickering Light/Emitter but I can't see one!

Any help is appreciated! :)

This is driving my crazy! How do I get the StaticMesh LabTubLights to flicker/do every other LightType?
I had a look at the visibly flickering StaticMesh Tub Lights in BioticsLab but could not see how they do it! No Property settings changed, same StaticMeshs and I thought perhaps it was somehow 'linked' to the flickering Light/Emitter but I can't see one!

Any help is appreciated! :)

Select it , open properties go to the "Display" rollout, and then Skins(0) ---> input material sequence TubeLightFlicker , i think it's in LabTextures , if not look in officetextures :)

Upvote 0