• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Couple of Suggestions

oblivion

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
Hey, I have been playing KF for a few hours now and I'm here to share some of my suggestions for imporvements.

Weapons

In my opinion, their aren't enough variety of weapons in the game. What I mean by this is that I only ever buy a few weapons (SA-80, Dual Deagle's and Shotgun). In my opinion there are a few gaps which could be filled.

MP5: Standard SMG. Used by British Armed Response so keeps it in context. Would be chepaer than the SA-80 but do less damage and range.

G36C: A cheaper, less powerful Assult Rifle. Again used by British Armed police so believable.

FN Minimi: Much like the M249, it is the standard LMG for the British Army. Would be one of the most expensive weapons but would pack a punch.

Weapon Pricing

In my opinion, the weapon pricing isn't spread out enough. What I mean by this is that there isn't a big enough difference in price between the weapons, which means that in about 3 rounds, I have got all the weapons I need and it is just a matter of buying ammo from then on. I think that the weapons need to be more expensive so that you have the choice of either getting the slightly better weapon or you stick with your pistol, wait a few rounds and get an even better one. This would add a much better tactical element to the game.

Maps

I think that there should be many more proper defensive points in the game, allowing you to make a good defensive position. At the moment, the games seem to consist of people standing in a large messy group and just shooting anything, which gets boring after a while. There should be some defensive positions in place which give you a good advantage over your enemy.

The Trader

Just a couple of things on the trader. Firstly, it appears to me that you cannot sell your spawning pistol and knife, or am I mistaken here? If you can't you should as it would give you more funds. Also do those weapons weigh anything? If they do selling them would allow you more room to be able to carry bigger weapons. Secondly, I think the trader menu needs to be simplified. At the moment it will be quite confusing to new players (it took me a while to get to grasp with it).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are just a few things which I think could improve the game and could perhaps be applied in future releases. Otherwise, the game is great fun and I enjoy playing it with my mates.

Thanks for the game guys,

Oblivion

The tactical part is based on separate classes. Weapons have to be available soon for short games since there are only 4 waves + patriarch.

Weapons are good, but handcannon seems underpowered. Xbow is much better and law worse than mod. All of the weapons seem good, except for law now there is no weight glitch so only leveled support can use it with anything else reasonable.

The current maps are good (you can't just stand and shoot randomly in harder difficulties) and there are good defencievely. I would like more maps for variety, but those will come.

Upvote 0