• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Must Change The UI and Text

Ive looked through a lot of the SDK material and found the fonts of the text are image based, cannot find the actual string for it yet, this is good sign as its possible to remove some text and replace characters with other images, so removing it completely or changing the way it looks is possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ive looked through a lot of the SDK material and found the fonts of the text are image based, cannot find the actual string for it yet, this is good sign as its possible to remove some text and replace characters with other images, so removing it completely or changing the way it looks is possible.
Excellent! Please let me know if/when you find out how to change them, as I'd like to re-do the UI and reallly, really, really, wanna get rid of the NEXT WAVING STARTING!@#$@$23421111 crap. Sucks me out of the horror mood.

Also, would like to remove the trader stuff so I have to find her.

Upvote 0
Excellent! Please let me know if/when you find out how to change them, as I'd like to re-do the UI and reallly, really, really, wanna get rid of the NEXT WAVING STARTING!@#$@$23421111 crap. Sucks me out of the horror mood.

Yeah the "next wave inbound" is just horrible looking. Tripwire should of used the same look as the ending message "your team was wiped out"

Upvote 0
The only problem i have so far is that i can run a texture mod easily how ever it wont let me join other games online due to cheat protection.
I'm hoping there is some kind of folder where i can place mods, i am yet to find it...

If we can get some design's up i could consider implementing them into a mod :).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

If you mean the arrow, a mod would be needed, yup. If you want the trail gone you can do it somewhere in the options.

Upvote 0