• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A thank you all DEVs!!!

i know its actually getting pretty sickening:(

This one is a good quote pulled from over there:

"This is really stupid why do we have to wait so long for a game tht below l4d it not like the grafics blow our balls off, hurry up and realse then pacth the crap out of it."

:D
I hate playing games online now that is all you ever have on servers now.

Upvote 0
how can you give a thank you to the devolpers on a game you haven't played yet. being a brown noser isn't going to get the game released any faster

It just looks like a good game. And being a ****** isn't gonna make people like you any more. What would be the point of brown nosing in a thread they aren't even reading cause there too busy trying to get enough dedicated servers to release the game! So stop being a prick.

Upvote 0
how can you give a thank you to the devolpers on a game you haven't played yet. being a brown noser isn't going to get the game released any faster
Last I checked, acting like a douche doesn't speed things up any faster either. And since a lot of us thanking them have been posting on these forums for weeks....we feel we owe them a thank you for the work they're doing. Seeing as the forums are swamped in a lot of ungrateful, whiny jerk offs who showed up today to start being jerk offs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0