• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When does it start

I'm not annoyed with these delays, it happens. Alot. Everywhere, with everything. I make small and big applications and webapps for all sorts of companies so if anything has gone wrong I can relate to it and tight deadlines....

I'm just slightly annoyed at the lack of info on the situation. I would have at least 1 representative on this site just to let people know whats going on and what the delay is. As if it is something like needing more servers etc, then they could at least say that, or something.

Upvote 0
I even got my Razer mamba and Destructor mousemat today and want to give them a warm welcome with a nice frag sesh. For the record, both are stunning products, exactly as reviews state. Love em...

Now I just want to love Killing Floor... but its playing "hard to get".

At 9.30 over here, its begining to get late... which is not good as I have work tomorrow, busy tomorrow night and busy saturday night, goin to the missus on sunday and arrrgghh!!! :(

Upvote 0
epic_fail1.jpg

:)

Upvote 0
So i'm not super pissed, but i'm pretty pissed. I paid for a game that was said to be realised 10:00 my time, so I planned it into my schedule and everything. But of course steam has to be a prick. I don't give a **** if there's not enough dedicated servers, i'll play some solo for christ sakes. I leave for the entire long weekend tommorow, so if I don't get to play i'm going to be really pissed

Upvote 0