• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When does it start

I am waiting impatianttly for the start here it is 110 est and still nothing.i have been waiting for a month for this game.I took a day off work for this what the heck is going on.If i get fired from my job you *** is mine....lol j/k.when u say starting in one hour is that canadian time?please explain what time u are going on.I need my job.......off to the beer store while i wait.I need to kill zombies i am addicted

steam is accurate

steam is accurate

If steam was accurate it would be started now like stated in the steam page by the way.Do i have to really go outside?there is a brite ball of fire that will burn me if i go outside.My momma allways told me stupid is as stupid does.So hence the comment.Be carefull of vright ball of fire outside you may get burned,And the game has not started yet it is 122 am est.Thank you for your promt response

Upvote 0
the pain...

the pain...

Come on now it is late... almost 2...now come one for someone(steam)that is so accurate they are a little off.....kinda like my ex wife she would be late for her funeral......I can not go outside anymore the bright ball in the sky will burn me........someone please explain whats going on....i may have lost my job for this 15.00 game...........oh the pain......Antisipation is never ending....

Upvote 0
Come on now it is late... almost 2...now come one for someone(steam)that is so accurate they are a little off.....kinda like my ex wife she would be late for her funeral......I can not go outside anymore the bright ball in the sky will burn me........someone please explain whats going on....i may have lost my job for this 15.00 game...........oh the pain......Antisipation is never ending....

hahahahaha................hahahahahahahaha

Upvote 0
Kids

Kids

I am an adult what the hell are your kids doing home from school in the first place.....your kids must love you to keep them home from school to watch you play a game......tell them not to go outside if they do watch out for the bright ball in the sky....it burns.....and another word of advice.....stay in school......captains log......220 pm no killing field yet.

Upvote 0