• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Dedicated server errors, screenshot inside

Perfectblue

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
The code looks fine when it first boots, but afterwords I get a bunch of errors with KFdoormover16. I also included my port forwarding in case that was the culprit within the sreenshot. I also set bEnabled = true in the .ini.

Lastly how do I edit the server information e.g. pass word, server name, map list? I assume it is killingfloor.ini
Thanks for any help :).

error-4.jpg

Last edited:
In one of Yoshiro's post he says "NEVER CHANGE DEFAULT.INI."

In that case, I'm assuming we can edit the KillingFloor.ini in the 'system' folder instead.

You will find things like:

ServerName=Killing Floor Server

GamePassword=

And if you're using the default command line to start the server with ?game=KFmod.KFGameType then you'll also find a list of settings that you can attempt to tweak.

I'm not up to speed on map list settings yet. I don't know if it's going to be a user Vote function or a server side setting.

At the moment, I expect we're all returning the same feedback in the command console window. We're still running on a partially built filepack. I'm sure it'll resolve itself when we download the final files and everything goes live.

Ooo
In the KillingFloor.ini file it looks like we have a WebServer tool to activate. Looks like we may need to open port 8075 for that.

Upvote 0
In one of Yoshiro's post he says "NEVER CHANGE DEFAULT.INI."
And if you're using the default command line to start the server with ?game=KFmod.KFGameType then you'll also find a list of settings that you can attempt to tweak.

Thanks for the reply!
Also I opened port 8075 and still receive the same errors, not sure about anyone else.

Update: I found it when changing the .bat extension to .txt on the server launch file.
Regarding quoted default command line, how exactly do I locate it? Because I do not see it in the killingfloor.ini

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0