• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just bought 6 copies of the game for friends

Obesity

May 13, 2009
Just thought that I'd share that I bought 6 copies for friends, and one for myself. Thought it was absolutely necessary to share my love with zombie games and sexeh ladies.

Really though, looking forward to this game like mad. Can't wait to play at 2 AM eastern :D

I'm hoping for massive updates, any ideas on how I could encourage more individuals to purchase the game? Also, I offered one person while in game a copy of this on me, if you recognize my name let me know. I actually wasn't kidding at all when I told you I'd get you it while in KF for UT04.

Just thought that I'd share that I bought 6 copies for friends, and one for myself. Thought it was absolutely necessary to share my love with zombie games and sexeh ladies.

Really though, looking forward to this game like mad. Can't wait to play at 2 AM eastern :D

I'm hoping for massive updates, any ideas on how I could encourage more individuals to purchase the game? Also, I offered one person while in game a copy of this on me, if you recognize my name let me know. I actually wasn't kidding at all when I told you I'd get you it while in KF for UT04.

Yeah thats very commendable of you... I have got myself a copy and my Brother. :eek:)

Upvote 0
1 tally to the good for you my man!

I enjoy seeing this display of generosity very much as well as the responses.

I recently was trying to help a guy in my clan that had no mic so I says I'll send you one in the mail and he says nah, its ok.
So I started a thread about "what do you need right now?" monitor, graphics card, mouse, memory etc, and that you never know when a guy might help you out.
To my amazement, I literally could not give the stuff away so I just donated it to a group home for kids.
Not everybody has ulterior motives.

You sir are a fine sole indeed. thumbs up ! ! !

Upvote 0
Great no glitch server

Great no glitch server

Hey man, try out this server, it's a "no glitching allowed" server, REACTOR EAST | Normal 2.0, IP: 66.55.137.27:7707. I'm looking for some good players to give admin privs to, so that we can monitor the server and kick ppl who use glitches.

The server also has most new maps, including prison, mall, action etc.
Making a map pack so as to make it easier for ppl to get current maps at once. I've got a 9 map pack so far, havent posted it anywhere yet but if you want it let me know. [email protected]

Upvote 0
This thread is pretty old. All of us are playing it though! I've ended up buying copies for :

Me,
Brother 1,
Brother 2,
Childhood friend,
Childhood's friend younger brother,
Friend I met at school years back,
2 individuals that I work with,
an individual on this very forum ;D

Debating having a competition for THREE 1 month game servers - possibly in two weeks from now.
We'll make this work :D

Upvote 0