• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Doing anything to prepare for release?

Kaven

May 3, 2009
Tomorrow (which is gonna be the hardest for me, it'll be less than 24 hours when I wake up) I'm gonna try and play as much of Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead, Zombie Panic! Source, and watch Dawn of The Dead to get into the whole mood.

You all doing anything?

Tomorrow (which is gonna be the hardest for me, it'll be less than 24 hours when I wake up) I'm gonna try and play as much of Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead, Zombie Panic! Source, and watch Dawn of The Dead to get into the whole mood.

You all doing anything?
Zombie Panic! L4D, CS:S zombies, Gmod Zombies, Shaun of the Dead, pretending in real life, COD5 : Nazi Zombies, RE5, Gmod Deathruns ( Running skills) and peeing in a bottle for long periods of time to conserve less breaks.

Upvote 0
(1.)Cancel all job related appointments.......CHECK
(2.)Stock up on Guinness and Pizza............CHECKiddyCHECK
(3.)Go to bed early tonight/nap to stay up all evening tomorrow....CHECK
(4.)Lock myself down in the basement office tomorrow so wife can't get in
(when she bangs on the door screaming at me to mow the lawn, I'll just pretend that she's an infected tryin' ta git in).....as yet UN-CHECKED

Upvote 0
I did all of my work.
I told everyone I'm not going out and to stop sending me messages.
I bought lots of Doritos and Coke and put it next to my desk.
Signed up on these forums, buggered all my friends to get the game, shouted at everyone to pre-load it because they didn't know.

Thats about it.

Upvote 0