• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC or Console?

PC or Console?

• Total voters
PC only. I love tripwire and sure it would be good for them to expand to consoles, but personally I hate consoles, My friends always say ' what the hell is red orchestra?' since none of them play PC games, i want it to stay that way because I actually couldn't stand them saying 'omg heroes of stalingrad is so good on xbox blah blah'. That would annoy me.

Upvote 0
PC only. I love tripwire and sure it would be good for them to expand to consoles, but personally I hate consoles, My friends always say ' what the hell is red orchestra?' since none of them play PC games, i want it to stay that way because I actually couldn't stand them saying 'omg heroes of stalingrad is so good on xbox blah blah'. That would annoy me.

Well, that is the best argument yet :p

Upvote 0
PC only please, especially since it is a multiplayer based game. Releasing games like that on various platforms create entirely different factions, which can get confusing and frustrating when discussing the game with someone who has it on a different platform than you. Additionally, the PC needs more PC-exclusive games.

Upvote 0
hmmm, so you have the choice between a constantly evoluating game with updates, new mods, new maps, larger maps, complex and rewarding gameplay and hopefully 50 vs 50 gameplay.
or a static game, without updates or any custom additions, shoe-box maps and simplified 6 vs 6 gameplay...
thats a damn tough choice there, not sure yet wich version i will buy.

i don't actually care if theres a console version or not, i just hope the pc version will not suffer in any way of this. otherwise we all know what kind of s**tstorm that news would unleash in the community.

Upvote 0
PC exclusive.

Why, I want more development time on the game not coding for two other platforms.

Two, I want to see lots of details and graphical settings implemented into the game and supporting 3rd party software like TrackIR.

Three, More time on optimizing the engine for PC only will mean better preformance across the PC landscape and hopefully less bugs at launch.

I can't wait to play ROHOS on my rig.

1080x1050
Fsaa 2
A Filtering 16
All settings maxed!

It will look like pure bliss. :D

Upvote 0
PC only means less profits for Tripwire means less chance for more games, and means less money for making those games kick ***.

Theres no reason making a game for a console mean you have to dumb it down for the PC.

If Tripwire are anyway intelligent (which they are), then they're no it would be a really stupid idea to dumb down the PC version and piss off all their loyal RO players.

Upvote 0
definately pc only, for ro like a quater orm ore of the maps played are community maps so i dont think thatd be in the console version. also i personally think the whole idea of putting ro onto the console is incredibly stupid, tripwire is just trying to appeal to the new palyer which im not crtisizing them for (everyones got to make money) but it will just be over shadowed by modern warefare 2 cod waw cod modernwarfare and all the other realllly big hits for consoles right now. all those cod games ALONE are still verrrrry popualr (modernwarefare came out like 2 yrs ago and is still very populated so modernwarefare 2 will do that all over again) on the console no one will give a crap about ro on the console or at least not enough ppl to make it worth while.

Upvote 0