• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone playing hookey for the KF release?

No such luck here, i'm waiting for the game to come out on Disc as i can't buy anything from Steam (steam keeps banning my VISA for whatever reason, and their techsupport has been utterly unable to fix the problem, sure they will unban my card manually, but as soon as i try to purchase anything, Steam auto-bans it again, and they don't seem to know why it's happening).

So it'll be a while before i get to play it.

Upvote 0
No such luck here, i'm waiting for the game to come out on Disc as i can't buy anything from Steam (steam keeps banning my VISA for whatever reason, and their techsupport has been utterly unable to fix the problem, sure they will unban my card manually, but as soon as i try to purchase anything, Steam auto-bans it again, and they don't seem to know why it's happening).

Get PayPal

Upvote 0

Why don't you give some money to another steam user and get them to buy/gift it to you?

Upvote 0

Get a new credit card.

Upvote 0