• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

OMG Steam #2 bestseller on preorders alone!

About the chainsaw and the sideways thing. If the blade is at head level, and your moving it sideways, it would chew up the shoulder. That would tear down the zombie by itself, probably. The wound makes them collapse a bit which could possibly put them in blade range.

I'm just trying to stay optimistic. =D

Upvote 0
Zomg! A new zombie game is owning kf and l4d :D
4kherm.jpg

KF is now 3rd :(

Upvote 0
Lol why you guys comparing KF with L4D? You can't even compare them. But if you have to, compare KF with L4D survival mode.
I'm looking forward to KF (only if it's uncut in germany tho) but will keep on playing L4D since i's an awesome game. Play it competitive with a team and you will notice you need a lot of tactics.

Plus i have had more LOL moments in L4D than any other game that i can think of.The incap function is genius.
Yes its got a few faults and balancing issues in verses.But i still love playing it.
We will see how good killing floor is when it comes out.

Upvote 0
Why do people talk about it like you can either play this, or Left 4 Dead? Why not both? They're obviously different games, so they'd be played in different ways.

I really love Left 4 Dead (Survival mode made the game for me, I play it every lunch hour at work with my co-workers,) but Killing Floor looks like it'd be a great time too.

Upvote 0
Why do people talk about it like you can either play this, or Left 4 Dead? Why not both? They're obviously different games, so they'd be played in different ways.

I really love Left 4 Dead (Survival mode made the game for me, I play it every lunch hour at work with my co-workers,) but Killing Floor looks like it'd be a great time too.

Only one horror game can rule... let's see wether it will be zombies vs plants, kf or l4d.

Time will show.

:D

Upvote 0