• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Differant amuniton types

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Troll. And don't call me racist for saying the truth.

And I would love to see different ammo types in more games. Even if it's a small difference. Just like how you can switch between a LAW for big baddies and a Bullpup for smaller ones, it could also make sense (assuming they're not extremely rare/expensive) to switch between Armour Piercing/Anti Personnel/What Have You.

Upvote 0
Troll. And don't call me racist for saying the truth.

And I would love to see different ammo types in more games. Even if it's a small difference. Just like how you can switch between a LAW for big baddies and a Bullpup for smaller ones, it could also make sense (assuming they're not extremely rare/expensive) to switch between Armour Piercing/Anti Personnel/What Have You.
OFFTOPIC:
Ok,you are so ****** idiot,first of all,remember that I speak spanish and english,and ahhhhhhhhhhhh is not trolling idiot,is saying like "You were right!!!!!!",and I never said you were racist....plus you "troll" in al my suggestions threads
ONTOPIC:
I think the game would be fine like in 2.5......

Upvote 0
I agree that adding extra ammo types would make switching weapons even more difficult. I ended up messing with the .ini folder to properly implement a weapon switching system that worked for me. It would be easier to handle as a perk, but an incendiary weapons perk would indeed be unrealistic and hurt the flamethrower a lot. A ammo type or perk that increased damage would be useful, but not that interesting. Since I started playing KF what I really wanted was a way to set up traps (like the Xbow in Bioshock).

Upvote 0