• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of guns and upgrades.

There is a point there. :\

Maybe Winchester will be remodeled and renamed though with something more military. :p

You have SA80, LAW, Flamethrower. Then that Winchester and crossbow. It does seem odd.

Thats because your squad is one of the few left, and ammo is running low.
What do you do when ammo is low but you still need something with a bit of "oomph" to take down the enemy? Indeed, switch to civilian firearms.
This is also why in KF1, the knife was known as the "kitchen knife".

Upvote 0
Should have perk specific weapon replacements i think. :D

Like support perk replaces grenades with tripwires. Pyro perk replaces grenades with incediary grenades.

Win. You got my creative gears going now. D:

Support = some sort of mine/fleshpound rapist weapon.
Commando = Some sort of like repellant/stealth thing/radar/motion detector.
Pyro = Incindeary Grenades.
Medic = Damage resist shots?
Marksman = Drawing a blank. >.<
Berzerker = Stun item?

Knife, Machete and Axe confirmed so far.

Don't forget Chainsaw.

Upvote 0
Hey Innociv,that Idea of "specific weapons" for every perk....wanst on my suggestion post??
Why nobody thinks about the L1A1,they should give it a try!,plus the people that say:
The G36 isnt british!,the m16a2 isnt british!,the mp5 isnt british!....PLEASE stop saying that bs!,so it isnt british so what?
Didnt you know that there is something in the "REAL" weapons world called LICENSING (s***,I promise that I will learn grammar!),the G36 is used by the Special Boats Service and the Special Air Service,the m16a2 is used by them and some regular troops too! and the mp5,well,are you nuts?!,the police uses it! (but in SEMI-auto mode) but its used by the S.A.S. too!,so please stop saying IT ISNT BRITISH...thanks for your precious time and attention....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Win. You got my creative gears going now. D:

Support = some sort of mine/fleshpound rapist weapon.
Commando = Some sort of like repellant/stealth thing/radar/motion detector.
Pyro = Incindeary Grenades.
Medic = Damage resist shots?
Marksman = Drawing a blank. >.<
Berzerker = Stun item?
Something like that. They should get lots of different bonuses, but i think there should be specific weapon replacements, like attachments.

Actually.. I think there should be tiered perks. Like 3 different perks after you choose support, which give you your support perks bonuses plus that specific perks, and it's the 3 tiered perks that have the replacement stuff. :p

Like say when your Commando perk reaches lvl10, you will unlock the sub-perks at lvl0 and automatically start leveling your 3 sub-perks.
So those sub perks would have specific requirements the others don't have.
Like choice1 for the akimbo deagles would level from pistol kills. The getting scope for bullpup would level when you get kills with bullpup from very far away. Getting the big mag and bibop would be from.. I dunno, something unique the other perks don't use. :p

It's sort of like TF2 there with the replacements things. That little known valve game..

Support choice1 : Tripwire claymore mine (replaces grenades) You could place more depending on perk level.
Pyro choice1 : Incendiary grenade (replaces grenades)
Marksman choice1 : Deplete uranium/titanium bolts for crossbow(pierces [better?])
Medic choice1 : Upgraded syringe which can be used on the enemy to make them act as an ally, attacking specimens for you. It would drain all your syringe's "ammo" and add a delay before it recharges. So strong on FP's if you get it off without dying. ^^
Medic choice2: Ooo a semi-auto teargas/zedgas grenade launcher to replace the rocket launcher. :D
Berzerker choice1: hm don't know.. a stun or snare thing sounds good though. Like barbed wire, but barbed wire should slow you too.
Commando choice1 : Akimbo deagles. :p
Commando choice2 : Scope for bullpup.
Commando choice3 : dual drum 100round mag and bibop for bullpup ( like http://www.project-x.org.uk/images/picsa80cmag.jpg ) or a gun replacement that replaces it with a 5.56 or 7.62 MG.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Something like that. They should get lots of different bonuses, but i think there should be specific weapon replacements, like attachments.

Actually.. I think there should be tiered perks. Like 3 different perks after you choose support, which give you your support perks bonuses plus that specific perks, and it's the 3 tiered perks that have the replacement stuff. :p

Like say when your Commando perk reaches lvl10, you will unlock the sub-perks at lvl0 and automatically start leveling your 3 sub-perks.
So those sub perks would have specific requirements the others don't have.
Like choice1 for the akimbo deagles would level from pistol kills. The getting scope for bullpup would level when you get kills with bullpup from very far away. Getting the big mag and bibop would be from.. I dunno, something unique the other perks don't use. :p

It's sort of like TF2 there with the replacements things. That little known valve game..

Support choice1 : Tripwire claymore mine (replaces grenades) You could place more depending on perk level.
Pyro choice1 : Incendiary grenade (replaces grenades)
Marksman choice1 : Deplete uranium/titanium bolts for crossbow(pierces [better?])
Medic choice1 : Upgraded syringe which can be used on the enemy to make them act as an ally, attacking specimens for you. It would drain all your syringe's "ammo" and add a delay before it recharges. So strong on FP's if you get it off without dying. ^^
Medic choice2: Ooo a semi-auto teargas/zedgas grenade launcher to replace the rocket launcher. :D
Berzerker choice1: hm don't know.. a stun or snare thing sounds good though. Like barbed wire, but barbed wire should slow you too.
Commando choice1 : Akimbo deagles. :p
Commando choice2 : Scope for bullpup.
Commando choice3 : dual drum 100round mag and bibop for bullpup ( like [url]http://www.project-x.org.uk/images/picsa80cmag.jpg[/URL] ) or a gun replacement that replaces it with a 5.56 or 7.62 MG.
By the thing of Sub-Perks do you mean something like:
Commando-Assault (same as CHOICE3 but instead of bipod it could be...a..damnit,what can be added to a gun with a foregrip and a Reflex sight?!..maybe a bayonet...)
Commando-Grenadier (underslug grenade launcher)
Commando-Designated Marksman (more damage,20 bullets clip,and more accurracy,plus more heavier and with a scope of 8x instead of 4x)
and so on....
Is like that?

Upvote 0