• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hi all,

I'm new to RO (well I've played it about a month now) and I must say finally I've found a game with nice level of ralism.

Would be cool to find a team with good dicipline and using RL tactics. I've seen some great inf. and AFV team work but would be interesting to see it more. I'm 35 years, have military training (inf) and I speak (broken) english and finnish.

Upvote 0
I'm new here

I'm new here

Well, I don't know much about this forum yet, But the one I mainly use has an introductions section. Well, I thought I would introduce myself, I am 16, I live in Chicago and I am a big fan of Red Orchestra. I've had the game for about a year(got the boxed RO special edition) and for about a year, I have been customizing games. Primarily the source engine (Dods,Css,Hl2..etc..)

I am now learning how to use the Red Orchestra SDK base. Ive done a few different things with it so far, Mostly just texture ports for my own entertainment.

I just have a general question to ask you guys, Does anyone here use Fpsbanana.com?

Well, Thats all I really wanna know, So if anyone wants to ask me some questions, feel free too :)

Upvote 0
Hey everyone,

I'm Dave aka Lucky_Fr4gg3r, and I'm from The Netherlands.

I bought RO sometime last year (~October) and played it for a while, but took a break from it. Recently started again, and I've gotten back into it like never before :)

After reading about Killing Floor, and seeing how involved Tripwire devs are with the community in general, I figured I'd register on your forums and try to be a part of it ;)

See you out on the battlefield.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Soldier reporting for duty...

Soldier reporting for duty...

Hey there soldiers, I'm Kaizer. I'm interested in buying Red Orchestra, I've known about it since its existence since I'm a gamer as well as a WW2 hobbyist. I know I'm very late but I'm glad to see such a strong fanbase and gaming community that is still thriving till this day. I'm also pretty new to PC gaming as well, not very good with a keyboard at all yet due to the amazing amount of realism and gameplay that is associated with this game I'm willing to learn. Like I said I'm a WW2 hobbyist who enjoys ANYTHING WW2, and actually studied quite a bit about the Eastern Fronts of the war so any historical convo is welcomed. I have some questions about Red Orchestra but since I'm here to introduce myself I will post them at a later time. Thank you all for having me here and I look foward to being apart of this community.

Upvote 0
Hi All

Hi All

Hi everyone!

I'm Rick aka Rumpled_Foreskin and I've been playing RO (off and on) for about a year now and would like to improve my skills (I'd say I'm a noob) by joining a clan. Are there any clans out there who recruit "noobs?" I've also started to play DH and did play MN for awhile, but am waiting for the Italian Campaign to be released-if that's the plan.

I'm also wondering if the developers are considering a 'Pacific War Theatre' version of RO with Americans, Japanese, British, Australian, Indian, etc. units?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hehehehehe, hello. My name is Aleksandar, I live in Republika Srpska (Bosnia). First beacause I didn't have any online account like ALERT PAY or PAY PAL I've downloaded game from torrent and then realised that It doesn't work. (Sorry guys, poor country, economy's disaster :mad: ) Now that I have some money on online account I'll buy game very soon. Cya on servers and forum. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Republika Srpska is something like a province in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is na independent country like Serbia, but, Bosnia and Herzegovina is consisted of 2 parts. One is Republika Srpska (49%), and second part is Federation of B&H (51%).
Ekhmmm, I tried to explain, hope I didn't mess up things even more.:D

Upvote 0