• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad The 3rd Yugoslavia Army Is recruiting now!!!

Most members probably don't but both my parents are Croatian and I go there every summer. I'm going to make an educated guess that Dumba is not Croatian ;)

Your education leaves a lot to be desired then. And "most members probably don't"? They don't WHAT? What is the meaning of your post anyway, besides being wrong? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Heh I meant to say aren't, and it was in response to Freak1's comment. Also note the "wink" at the end meaning that I was kidding, your clearly a Croat. Oh and it pretty much just helps bump the thread. Currently we have 5 members and of course are still recruiting. We could use some more tankers btw.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and it was in response to Freak1's comment.

That's where the 'quote' button comes in handy :cool:.

Also, may I ask what is, in your opinion,
yugo210.gif
this supposed to be, and how does it fit in a People's Army unit? You use it on your forums for thread icons.

Also also, one medium-size bumpage coming up. Would you like some fries with that?

Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also, may I ask what is, in your opinion,
yugo210.gif
this supposed to be, and how does it fit in a People's Army unit? You use it on your forums for thread icons.
I noticed that too. Isn't that the coat-of-arms of Serbia and the Kingdom of Yugoslavia?

I thought this portrayal was of the 3rd Yugoslav Army that was lead by Kosta Nađ (originally partisans, then a liberation force) which was part of the Yugoslav National Liberation Army.

Upvote 0