• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

I didn't like any of the other CoD's, but CoD4 is very solid except for the balance and lamatude of some perks and the grenade spam. Though the later does sort of ruin the game for me.

Theres a few things it does better than RO. But I liked RO more than all the others, and like RO more overall. Nothing in RO really frustrates me like CoD4. In CoD4 I get killed by lucky noobs all the time. In RO it feels more like someones skill earned them the kill.

I imagine the new one will have vehicles or something.

Upvote 0
Indeed who would?

Anyone remeber that interview before COD 5 was released where they basicaly bashed every other fps to date and said their's will be the best ever?

They bashed "Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway" which was a much better WW2 title than COD5 was. That game did not have the best online, but the story and attention to detail made it a good single player experience in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Can`t wait for this. Bought CoD4 the day it came out and still can`t stop playing it.

I hope they balance Hardcore mode or remove it all together. It`s too easy compared to the usual, arcade mode.

lol wut?

How can a purely mp game be "easy" or "hard"?

You can only have difficulty agaisnt AI, in mp its the quality of your opponents that deffines dificulty, the game is just the framework to play in.

Upvote 0
I guess he's meaning hardcore can be a bit too easy as you can just run around with a pistol and just one shot or quickly two shot people with no real skill involved.

Looking forward to this as its a fun game to piss about with when youve got 4-5 mates on voice, even better when you create your own fun with such made up games like capture the statue/fountain :D

Upvote 0