• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gripes with KFMod, suggestions on behavior, invisible walls, unique pathing, so on..

I don't really get what the experience in RO means in the case of making suggestions for KF? Because of who TW is?.. I don't know, I just thought maybe they didn't think of how much it could add to have zombies going nuts when their heads are shot off. It's a posibility that they haven't thought of everything. :/

When they're REALLY close then the difference of where you are, and where you're going to be is very small.
In L4D don't they run to where you're going to be? Or maybe I'm imagining things.

But you could be right, and that's not as major of a thing.
What I suggested for the most part, wasn't so much about balance or anything, but the fun of it. I am not experienced enough at KF to know much about that. But like I said, when you're in melee range, it's not that much different I don't think. But I didn't say anything of them predicting to grab you..
That grab is rather annoying too :\ It'd be nicer if it just slowed you a bunch like 50% or 75%, so you can still sort of pull yourself free slowly.

And actually in the mod, the zombies do sort of try to avoid bullets, but only after they're shot already. It's kinda weird looking. :x
I think it'd be neat that since they're specimens, and not zombies, they could be portrayed as smarter and not so mindless like zombies usually are. It'd be nice if they started to avoid fire just from shots being near them and zombies near them and such.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jeasus ****ing crist ur such a bluddy whinner! STOP WITH THE ****ING WHINEING! LOOK:

1. Its a mod, AND YES it WILL have bugs.

2. The invisible walls. Ive never had a problem with them and nore to any other people that i know. Although a new spawn system could be inturesting as in the spawing where u cant see.

3. The welding. It works fine for me, and they are ment to break down the doors that you weld. Also the reason that they stand at the doors is becasue of a bug in 2.5 to do with indecision in the codeing. This was going to be fixed in 2.51 but now the game is comming it isnt going to be fixed :p

4. The pathing of the zombies in the mod is fine. Ive never had a problem with it and yes it is down to the mapper.

5. About "not being able to place ur perfect show" i have 2 points to this:
i) LEARN TO AIM (its not hard, take longer to take ur shot :p)
ii) Welcome to the panic of Killing Floor, thats the point, you fire and fire and they still dont come down, its lots of fun.

6. About AI animations. Come on mate, its a MOD Alex and ...:. (dots) do have lifes you know and they dont have time to animate EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING. Its fine, get used to it.

and finaly:

7. AGAIN ITS A MOD! ITS BEING PUT INTO A FULL GAME SO ALL THIS WILL BE SORTED, STOP WHINEING AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!

There, ive had my rant :D

Upvote 0
AGAIN ITS A MOD! ITS BEING PUT INTO A FULL GAME SO ALL THIS WILL BE SORTED, STOP WHINEING AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!

Sorry, but this is NOT a mod, is a game that will cost money.
Besides, this is the IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS subforum, are you saying that people isn't allowed to post ideas and/or suggestions in it?

I haven't played the mod yet, but if someone that did play it has some advise to give to improve the experience the less you can do is listen. Which does't imply that it's going to be in the final product.

Down with the censorship I say!!

Upvote 0
Sorry, but this is NOT a mod

I know numb nuts :p If you read it properly you will see that i am talking about the MOD version of KF and how it is being put into full game lol.

And after years of putting up with years of Noob and whineing comments and moans on the Empires mod forums i have become Zero Tolerance to whineing that is unnececcery :)

Upvote 0
Note how I didn't complain about all the bugs KF has?..

Jesus christ. I was making suggestions. Pretty good ones too. Maybe some of them have flaws, or already have been solved another way, or other things. But I don't know.

And if you read what I started with, I made it clear I wasn't trying to say the devs are too inept to come up with things themselves like you seem to think I did. I already said in my first post I know TWI isn't going to just put the mod up on steam and charge for it. I know they're going to make something game-quality.
I did not buy RO to support an indie dev. I bought RO because it's one of the best FPS's ever made. If RO was just the mod, I wouldn't of paid money for it, but it was much much better. RO was a game. It was a lot better than CoD, Metal of Honor, so on. I know them along with the KF devs are going to turn KF into a real game. Why would I not know this?

I don't get why so many are being rude about suggestions being posted on the suggestion forum. -_-

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It'd be a happy thing if you guys from the KF forums could keep your fanatical outbursts in defense of KF (the mod) to a minimum.

Innociv clearly has alot of ideas bouncing around in his head, and he's been sharing them with us. I can't say i agree with everything, but i dont think it warrants a bunch of caps-lock cursing.

Lookin' at you, Hillbilly.

Upvote 0