• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hands up whose suprised?

I was wondering the same thing too. Can we go prone?

Anyways, like most ROers, I didn't expect this. I'm curious how the co-op will work. Can you just hop into a server like RO, or do you need to coordinate first.
What i'm more curious about is weapon resting. That'd be a nice feature to add from RO moreso than prone.

Prone doesn't fit, IMO.

Upvote 0
No more hate from Amerikaner. This is awesome news as Killing Floor was one of my favorite mods and it looks absolutely incredible on UE 2.5. I've pretty much stopped gaming altogether but leave it to TW to get me excited again. This will probably be the first game I'll purchase since L4D.

Cheers TW and KF Devs. Nice work.

Upvote 0
I wonder if old maps will work with new KF

You most likely cannot directly use them although they probably can be ported over by the mappers. (although im not a mapper so i dont know of the difficulty here)

Some volumes/triggers might have changed and other code stuff.
Staticmeshes, Textures etc will probably be remade, so custom maps need to redo those things in their maps.

Generally it will most likely use the Unreal Editor for the SDK in the form of KillingFloor Editor or another catchy name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0