• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The 'What TWI is working on now Post' - Read Me before asking

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad announced!

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=30283

READ ME! YES THAT IS RIGHT THIS FIRST POST RIGHT HERE IF THERE IS ANY NEW INFO IT WILL BE RIGHT HERE. DO NOT ASK OR SPECULATE ABOUT ANYTHING NEW. ONLY IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEW POST IT HERE AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE FIRST POST!

Since these posts pop up every other week/month I figured I would make a sticky so others could read and not post, or if they did post, have them directed here and maybe delete their post before I have to.

Tripwire Interactive is hard at work, full speed ahead, on 2 different games. One title, referred to as Game 2 or Project 2 is yet to be named, announced, spoken of, written about, advertised, hinted at, or any thing else you can imagine. The only info the general public knows about this game can be found in this thread.

That info is - It will be a tactical shooter. The game is for PC, and there is a chance it might be for consoles as well. This game is built on top of Unreal Engine 3. That is all. It has been referred to as "One game should be a big hit with fans of our first game".

The second title is Killing Floor. This game is being created on UE 2.5 (ro base engine). It is a coop mutant lab experiment/zombie fest. Good times for all.

When TWI releases more info, I will update this post, or if the game is announced, I will delete this post. I will leave this thread open but try and keep speculation out of it, and just post any facts that you think others might want to know. Tripwire has said information on both titles is coming "in the not too distant future".

Edit by Zips:
    This is a thread for posting of FACTS ONLY! This is not a thread where you post your wishes or personal speculation for the new title. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    And for the faithful who have been waiting so long to find out what we have been up to, what we are creating next, well - the end of that wait may finally be in sight!
    Source: Happy Birthday RO Thread

Does this mean ('the end of that wait may finally be in sight') that they hint at may being when they release info, or just that it's soon. Well, speculation on my part ends here since this thread is for facts only :)

Last edited:
    Upvote 0