• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rainbow Six 3 Gold on Steam

so-so i guess, 105 not bad considering it's midday.
RVSonline.jpg

Thank the change of direction of sequels lockdown and vegas for numbers that have been fairly consistant for last few years
You'll find a dependable hardcore - remember RVS is still many ppl's favourite game.

What also helps is coop which can be fun with just a couple of players - and max server size of 16 for tdm means less ppl required to get quite a few servers going of course.

Although again i can't see why ppl would need that much convincing to buy a proven winner at this price

Upvote 0
How do you get the custom maps? I see some of those in that list are not stock. I remember playing some customs back in my Rogue Spear days, but it's hard to remember how it was done exactly. Is it just like a redirect kind of thing?

any files you need when you join a server are loaded in the usual 'unreal' style in the process of joining - you don't need to leave the game.

btw - i dont think anyone plays athena sword online ( or that exclusive fileplanet free addon iron wraith, which i think no longer works anyway)
however if enough ppl here get this game phaps some athena sword coop missions can be arranged....

Upvote 0
Man, why do they call in Rainbow Six 3? Ofcourse it is, but now it reminds me of the console version :p
Just call it Raven Shield damnit Steam!:p At first i thought they ported the console game over, i was like noooes.

Anyways, as soon as i get access to a creditcard (still dont got one lol, to lazy to get one) i'm gonna buy it. I already have original Raven Shield but i got it from a friend and there was no cd-key with it, so i still have to go online like a criminal on non-PB servers only.

But, Athena Sword isnt included in this pack i hear?

Upvote 0
Drm on bioshock was patched out. Stalker Clear sky lists the following - 3rd-party DRM: TAGES™
5 machine activation limit. So unlimited installations for 5 machines. And I'd eat my hat if they didn't patch that out before you reached 5 machines.

For this public service announcement, you can gift me R6 3 :)

Upvote 0
Anyways, as soon as i get access to a creditcard (still dont got one lol, to lazy to get one) i'm gonna buy it. I already have original Raven Shield but i got it from a friend and there was no cd-key with it, so i still have to go online like a criminal on non-PB servers only.

Just get a Paypal account for Steam. You can transfer money from your normal bank account to your Paypal account, and then use that for Steam.

Upvote 0