• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grand Theft Auto IV - Mega Thread - Potential SPOILERS

It's so annoying atm to keep your "friends" motivate and I don't even know for what. I heard you get weapons or stuff from them but I am rich anyway can spent all my money on guns if I want to.

Also the stupid tech is so annoying, it just sucks if you have an high speed accident because you drove against something what wasn't loaded yet so you could see it but drive against it :mad:

Do I get a second hideout later? Pretty annoying to drive these long ways and only have to cars "In store" also do I have to buy a better cell phone or do I get it during the campaign. I want ringtones finally :(

Upvote 0
Yeah don't Worry Kettch, you'll have lots of save areas in the game later on. you should get a better phone later as well. I have completed the game on the 360. But that was long before my head became filled with University and Essay deadlines. Ah I can't wait for tomorrow. Freedom for 4 weeks. Yay!
Dispite the annoying bugs and issues with the PC version. I think its a great game to own.

Upvote 0
Athena...Do you have an adapter to run on your PC monitor?

And how do you run the sound output.

I want to link onto a Samsung 22" (no speakers).
I'm going to try and sort this out over Christmas for one of my boys.

Do I set video to DVI and sound output to ??? analogic or whatever...
Thanks, if you can.

Upvote 0
Athena...Do you have an adapter to run on your PC monitor?

And how do you run the sound output.

I want to link onto a Samsung 22" (no speakers).
I'm going to try and sort this out over Christmas for one of my boys.

Do I set video to DVI and sound output to ??? analogic or whatever...
Thanks, if you can.
I set the image to HDMI and I'm using a HDMI to DVI cable for it and I got the sound by setting it through the Scart or whatever the cable with one video and two audio outputs is called using a jack adapter for the red and white cables then plugging them to my PC speakers. I also set my PC monitor's input source to be scaled at 1:1 so I do get a 16:9 picture instead of a 16:10 one.

Upvote 0