• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stylish Shuffling (hardstyle dance)

Talking about tectonic (spelt variously :p) A very good friend of mine in Spain is one of the leading figures. He was pretty much solely responisble for bringing it into Spain, featuring in newspapers, on TV and there was something about a part in a film.

I think its pretty awesome but it's not for me. I mean, how are you supposed to find space in a club for that and how am I going to hold my pint of beer doing it?

Upvote 0
Still prefer the shuffle, it just looks better, that french stuff is just a lot of waving your hands about while standing still... then again thats what the french do a lot isn't it? :p

I remember people dancing the Melbourne Shuffle at raves when I lived there, and I believe that's where it originated (Melbourne). If you're good at it it gets peoples attention, circles were formed around some etc.

Upvote 0
Both of these are really nice. I'm not counting the wall of death (and the clueless guy in the middle looked like he was suffering from the Down's syndrome; what he got was completely uncalled for). The tectonic tune was also very nice, any idea who made that music?

Damn, this made me want to go out and trash me body some. Thank god it's the weekend!

Upvote 0
Maybe I prefer Tectonick cos I dj Electro. No that is the reason :p

It hasnt migrated over here yet, and tbh I dont really want it to cos it only really works in a field or empty club lol

Sadly I dont know the name of that track, it is very good though! Very French!

If you like electro I usualy post my mixes here. Im doing a new one today and will post a link latz00rs :D

Upvote 0
No shuffling is good mate (and hard!!)

I have a tune called Kansas city shuffle! Maybe it originated there? :confused:

Hahah no actually the original name is "Melbourne shuffle" yeah it all started there it seems :D but they have pretty oldskool style there aswell it's quite diffrent but i can do that too xD

OLDSKOOL STYLE
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=vudnjTckQc8

Upvote 0