• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Sport] Airsoft Field Gear and Weapons

If airsoft would be legal in NL, I would probably be into it, too. You can't even own a replica here. Still, it looks like a rather expensive hobby... is it?

Nice pics guys, and great collection there Grobut :)

Shame you cant has gunz0rz :(

But yeah, it is an expensive hobby, especially if you want guns of the quallity mine and Sir. Hoppum's are, then it costs an arm and a leg, and a deal with the devil, but it can ofcourse be done cheaper, alot cheaper, depending on your ambition level.

But you know what they say, the only difference between men and boys is the pricetag on their toys, and all the fun stuff is expensive.. atleast airsoft is cheaper than sports cars ;)

Upvote 0
Couple of pictures from the latest fight:

P4050053.jpg

I am fully aware of the fact that firing the real gun in such a fashion would be unwise; I was only looking through the red dot :eek:

Quite dashing, aren't we?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was hoping somebody here can tell what is wrong with my airsoft gun. I opened up the gearbox one day just to have a look at it and now having put it back together the air nozzle won't move properly. Normally it slides back and forth as the weapon is fired but now it is still or moves maybe once when i fire the gun. Is it possible a seal is broken? Do air nozzles even have seals? Yes I'm a noob regarding airsoft.:eek:

Upvote 0
I was hoping somebody here can tell what is wrong with my airsoft gun. I opened up the gearbox one day just to have a look at it and now having put it back together the air nozzle won't move properly. Normally it slides back and forth as the weapon is fired but now it is still or moves maybe once when i fire the gun. Is it possible a seal is broken? Do air nozzles even have seals? Yes I'm a noob regarding airsoft.:eek:

Most likely you didn't connect it propperly to the loading arm (the plastic arm that connects the nozzle to the sector gear), the spring attached to the loading arm came off its notch, or the nozzle fell out of the loading arm's groove durring asembly without you noticeing (that happens easilly, there's so many things to keep track of durring asembly).

Make sure the arm still has the spring attached, and that the nozzle fits into the fork-like groove on the arm, so the arm will follow the nozzle back and forth nomatter if you push or pull on the nozzle.

If the problem persists even though you have asembled the thing propperly, then you need to buy yourself a "Sector gear clip", its a small cheap part that attaches to the sector gear and helps the loading arm move back and forth in perfect timing with the gear, helps a lot of feeding problems too!

Upvote 0
The AK and RPK are both beauts, but that night sight kinda detracts from the look of the RPK, imho.

Its a hulking behemoth, thats for sure, but all early night vision scopes where, the American "Star-Burst" scope was about the same size.

But if you really want to see it "detract from the look of the gun", you should see one mounted on an AKS-74UN, its bigger than the gun! :D

Upvote 0