• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

biavc9.png

Giving this a run through...not too bad, but I'm not too impressed either (I'm also at the very beginning). Looks pretty though.

Upvote 0
@ Dillinger, that weird outline on models might be caused by forcing AA to be on. That's what i last read on the official forums from someone else who also got those outlines. Without AA on it should be fine.
I really enjoyed Hell's Highway, i played it through twice, once on difficult setting and the 2nd playthrough on authentic. Story is great :)
Also, whoever says the game is ugly, check out this screenshot. Visibly wet uniforms and gear <3
And the blood on Baker's face seems to flow with the rain too, just like the mud on Corrion's face when he was sitting on a jeep in the rain, dont know for sure though, but it really looked like it. Impressive stuff.
arainynightmq7.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow Dillinger your bia looks very nice. Have you got AA enabled somehow? Because it looks as if you have.
Yes. Forced through nVidia control panel 8x. I just got 4gb of RAM installed, so it is running great! :D
SiC-Disaster said:
@ Dillinger, that weird outline on models might be caused by forcing AA to be on
Ugh, that's why UE3 needs AA in-game. I don't know why they don't have it as an option in this day and age.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dunno I just found HH to be way to easy compare to roadtohill30. When using sights there is 0 cone of fire this time around, I could pixel snipe the clocktower mg's using a BAR quite easily. The only time when you actually have to flank is in a few cases where mg teams are made invunerable from the front (I think that only happens twice though). Also even on authentic enemy tanks are a non threat.

Upvote 0