• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 5

Played the beta for a couple of hours and hate it!
The same lame perks as in CoD 4 and everyone runs around with the MP 40 because its a no-skill-gun (something like the "new" P90, but even worse).
This plus the ability to be able to "mod" your weapons like in CoD 4 (MP 40 with silencer or Aimpoint anyone?) is a no go for me. I might pick up the PC version from the bargain bin when some "reality" mods are out (becasue they are fun with CoD 2 & CoD 4).
The graphica are okay but i have the strange impression that CoD 4 looks a little better. The multiplayer maps ( 3 in the beta and i dont like neither of them) are bigger the the ones from CoD 4.
I guess fans of CoD 4 will like the game but right now i will pass.

i also got a key for the VIP-Demo of EndWar and this is quite an incredible game.

Upvote 0
Seriously Drak, dont listen to em!

Who cares what they think! CoD4 mp pwnt big time!

Have to disagree on this. COD 4 including its MP is nice when one is really bored and nothing more. The game absolutely looks good, but gameplay
as usual is ruined by COD stupid spawn system and all other silly things like perks. My thirteen year old twinboys love the game by the way.

In hardcore mode you will find a seldom moment of joy, but overall the gameplay is dominated by easy kills and silent mode. Of course I could be wrong cause the IW website remain shouting 10 million copies sold.
But good marketing doesn't promise a superb game.

Have to mention this image which was on the IW website for only a few days. Then it misteriously was removed. Guess some people thought it was to obvious.

truth.jpg

This is the COD motto.....

Upvote 0