• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Record single-grenade kills

I really liked the nade death range in the mod (but I think they nerfed it in 3.3 if I'm remembering right). It was one of the bits of realism that I wished they kept--I think the insta-death zone was 10 meters, with a chance-of-injury zone of 30 meters.

But Tripwire also keeps its infantry maps on the small side, so I can understand how they felt the gameplay was suffering. To me, though, it was a way to keep people spread out more in the maps and finding more rubble to hide behind.

Upvote 0
does grenade kills include madly charging the enemy lines with a shamba bamba hollering 'allah whahkbar" before self detonating and taking 6+enemies? :D

I dont think ive ever counted my max grenade kills, I used to take far more pride in always having grenades detonate before hitting the ground, effectivly hitting a much larger area with the blast :). (thats really only possible with ruskie nades though)

Upvote 0