• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum

any news maybe:eek:

Myself and a few of the other devs had holidays during August which has delayed some of the final testing/fixes and of course the PR tracks.

We're pretty close, and I just got back today from the ATL and should prob get back into the swing of things in the up coming days.

Stay tuned; we haven't forgotten about anyone :]

Upvote 0

Yeap.. we're still doing QA on the patch. :]

Soon.. I know it's months past our original hopeful target.

The Good news is there's already stuff mostly done for 1.4 patch, so the 1.3 -> 1.4 timeline will be much quicker then this 1.2 -> 1.3 timeline.

Sorry it is taking so long though.. but we wanna try and make sure it's right as much as we can the first time.. hang in there guys.

Upvote 0
Mathildas are awesome, I feel like I'm in a KV1 (not S) against panzers 3... Only, I get my tracks shot of far more often than in OF... I might have to take that into account, and angle less... Also, what's the use of that left half-opened hatch for the driver ?
The vickers is fun. Ineffective, but fun :D
The new SMLE is superb.
Didn't get to try out the rest of the new content, but I look forward to.
COngrats

Upvote 0
Great mod guys! The Italian model with round hat I guess, where is the feathers or plume its supposed to have ? I see in the video but not in my game. Also all the other new tanks and weapons are excellent! :D

The feathers were worn only by the Bersaglieri troops.. both Sidi and Bardia should have Bersaglieri roles.

Upvote 0
Mathildas are awesome,
Also, what's the use of that left half-opened hatch for the driver ?

I just asked the guy that did the model and animation:

Waddler said:
A: research indicates thats how much the hatch opened
B: its a neat way to guide how much to angle your tank by
C: its their in case the periscope gets taken out

Right now there's no ability to disable the periscope, but it's there in case we do add it

Upvote 0
A: research indicates thats how much the hatch opened
C: its their in case the periscope gets taken out
hmm, well, you can't see farther than 3 meters from the tank with it...

Another question (well, 2 questions actually) : the VIckers mounts a .50 cal HMG right ? I suppose that s the primary fire, while the secondary is the MMG, has it got any sort of AP capacity ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hmm, well, you can't see farther than 3 meters from the tank with it...

Another question (well, 2 questions actually) : the VIckers mounts a .50 cal HMG right ? I suppose that s the primary fire, while the secondary is the MMG, has it got any sort of AP capacity ?

The .50 did fire AP rounds; however it's penetration ability is to weak to damage pretty much any tank.
It will however rip APCs and soft-skin vehicles up quite nicely.

Upvote 0