• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

dying in game and no one killed you

Mastaajbomb

Sep 12, 2008
lately when i play sometimes i will just die for no reason and nothing will show up to tell me who killed me. ive checked the console and there is no information that says i died. And i know im not in a minefield or anything its happend to me 5 times today on leningrad

it could be many things, you being tk'd and the tker being kickedm (shows skull and crossbones), you getting lag/ping and the death message not even appearing (no message), or someone killing you in a vehicle then changing positions before the round hits you (no message). I'm leaning more towards it being a high ping that causes your problems.

Upvote 0
Its might well be related to this...
icon1.gif
15 mins to load a game
it used to take me 30 mins to load a game so i turned down my settings all the way and it dropped 15 mins. ive never had a problem with any game (besides Company Of Heroes MP) and i need a fix for this.

Upvote 0
does that carpathian mod show up in the steam launcher? cuz i installed it and i cant find out how to play it

As mentioned you just join a CC modded server and when a map is selected that is CC then you'll automatically be playing it. There are only like 5 CC maps. So find a server that has them and give them a try.

2Mannys has the mod installed if you want to give it a try.

Upvote 0