• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Dubrava_Pub

Divinehammer

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
Dubrava Public Server Edition:
So at the urging of some I have updated this map for better pub play it seems that coordination and cooperation are hard to come by on the pub servers. So I made a few changes:
No more custom skins = less files to DL
added more Halftracks to the second Germanspawn (for the love of God take full loads).
Removed mine fields behind the trench so you Russians have to come out and fight.
I hope that these improvements will get it some more play time.
Also remember that the satchels will be found in the trench's AT implacement after Germans have reached the end of the tunnel network watch for the message. Like B5 this version has less waiting.

Special Thanks to:
Shurek big thanks for helping with optimization and especially the mortar system and coding. Took a load off of me getting this map finished. Also as you can see he has been working hard on some great improvements.
Lruce Bee thanks for the statics
DingBat for the satchel Spawner
Afterhourz crew for the AT gun
Fennich_FJR6 for he camo skin work very nice
Drecks and Vivid thanks for a few borrowed structures
DrGuppy and UncleDrax for helping me with some issues and optimizations
Mike_Nomad for checking my deployment package and putting Dubrava in the RGN Rotation.
Thanks to all other servers running this map it is much appreciated.
Thanks to all other forum posters that have answered my incessant questions and helping me to solve issues in the creation of this map.

History and Setting:
This Maps name I pulled from just looking around in Google earth and a suggestion I believe from dogbadger.
I think it is actually a real town in the Kursk Oblast but I don

Finally I got to play this map on a full server I also saw some things that still needed some work here are some please add more
I will add fausts up close in the farm to blow dead HT so they respawn faster and will look at getting them to cycle faster. if anyone knows how to do that please let me know.
I will try and take some stuff out to keep the skips down a bit.
I think that I will add some German spawns in the village so that not everyone has to wait on the HT this should speed up the cap a bit.
trench capzone will be wider so it will spill over the front of the trench.
any more ideas I would appreciate it.

Upvote 0
...I think that I will add some German spawns in the village so that not everyone has to wait on the HT this should speed up the cap a bit.
trench capzone will be wider so it will spill over the front of the trench.
any more ideas I would appreciate it.
Just moving some of the German spawns into the village should change gameplay significantly.

Upvote 0
I agree with moving the spawn zone up as well as increasing the size of the trench capzone should have a large effect on the flow of the map.
I noticed a blocking volume attached to the treeline directly left of the villages that hangs over about half of the open area present.

As for HT spawn times, inside the individual HT preferences there is a line inside ROVehicleFactory called respawn time. I am not sure how the value effects the respawn but it's as close as I can get.

Regards,

Upvote 0