• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I played Morrowind for like 1,5 years straight at one point, i loved how open-ended it is.
My friend played it on Xbox, and he did the most epic thing one time. Through combining the right stats for jumping, and drinking various potions and using a scroll one could find somewhere at teh start of the game, he managed to jump over like 3 quarters of the map, where he'd consequently land and die :D
It was so funny cause thanks to the fog you couldnt see the ground, you had to look at the map to keep track of your progress, and before he landed we had perhaps seen 30 loading bars in under 2 minutes :cool:

Upvote 0
arma2008-09-1517-57-12-12.jpg

arma2008-09-1517-57-38-23.jpg

Upvote 0
Couple more with distant land at 50 (previous was 15 or 20 i think) this time at the top of red mountain
1MGE%20Screenshot%204.JpG

1MGE%20Screenshot%206.JPG

As for specs its a Quad core @2.4Ghz, 4gb ram, Ati 4870 512meg on vista 64. With that view distance it runs anywhere between 5 and 30fps, depending on whats on screen but is mostly unplayable. It runs perfectly with a distant land of about 8-10 which if you look at my first pic in my previous post, the view distance is just beyond the dwemer ruins in the centre, though before i put in the extra 2gig of ram anything beyond a view distance of 8 was pretty unplayable.

Upvote 0
Gotta love that blur during reloading, looks badass. How do you like the game so far?

Other than suffering from some of the same issues that plagued the first game it's pretty damn good. Much more focused than the first and they've implemented some really good features into it.

1 thing I didn't like is that the first few hours of the game are really tough due to them sticking you with some really bad weapons and pitting you against large groups of enemies at once.

Upvote 0