• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

SWAT 4 co-op with SiC and Zoog. :)

Giving the order to mirror the door
Swat4X2008-09-0920-38-31-73.jpg

SiC keeps the stairway covered while Zoog moves up.
Swat4X2008-09-0920-38-55-67.jpg

Mirroring the door.
Swat4X2008-09-0920-43-18-59.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Classic, though I haven't played it :p but Combat Mission 2....mmm, I like it.

I would play CMBB or CMAK aswell (aka CM2 and CM3), but for some reason on this laptop they won't run properly.

You can start the game, setup settings and such but when the map\scenario\whatever is loaded the game works with less than 5 fps and thus they are impossible to play. Funny, considering that CMBO works without any problems :p

Upvote 0
Lol, yea. :D

There is no dedicated screenshot key and PrntScr was just giving me these negative images that you couldn't make any sense of.
But I rocked the Instant action mode so hard, I thought it was worthy of some sort of screencap. :p

It was great though, there were so many tanks that I couldn't tell what was alive and what was dead, unless it was on fire. So I'd pop up to shoot at a confirmed target, and I'd see like two other tanks take a shot at me (and one IFV ATGM launch) from within the graveyard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
what sim is that?

Steel Beasts (legacy).

I bought it a while ago (like 10 years ago) at either a Walmart or a Military Base (can't remember). It was about $40 then, compared to the $125 of SB Pro PE. Even though the graphics are terrible, it's still really fun to play and really hard to play well.

@Slinky, I don't like running fraps just for the sake of having the ability to to take screenshots and movies whenever I want, as I generally don't set out with the goal of screencapping my games. That and it slows down the game as well when it's running in the background.

Upvote 0