• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 24/7 DH Foy/Hurtgenwald server now up!

airborne101

Jul 28, 2008
As players were requesting this to happen, we, as a new forming clan of old time gamers, have now opened a US East Coast server located in New Jersey running strictly DH maps Foy and Hurtgenwald 24/7. We know we'll have some detractors, but we hope you'll visit our server, have fun while respecting all others.
Again, our clan, and server, is listed under "Screaming Eagles Clan". We are currently working on a website/forums to be listed under "Screaming Eagles 101 Clan.com. Our server IP is: 66.55.137.55:7757
A few simple rules to follow on our server. We want players to have fun, and respect all others. New players, as well as vets are welcome, so give the noobies a break men, as we were all new at some point. As this is a mature game and mod, swearing is allowed, however, personal attacks are not tolerated, nor are racial comments of any kind. If any profanity does reach an intolerable level, an admin will simply ask that you tone it down. If not, several warnings will result in a session ban, If you return and disrupt the server a third time, a perm ban will be issued.
Finally, no racial or insensitive names will be allowed in our server. One example that comes to mind from playing in a server once was the name "JewishOvenBake". You get the idea. Again, the name of the game is have fun, but RESPECT all others. Come check us out!

Our server is still up and running Foy and Hurtgenwald 24/7, so come check us out! We are a multi-gaming clan of friends from all over the world, we play a variety of games. Come check out our forums and website at:
http://screamingeagles101clan.com
Be sure to sign up, say hello, or catch us on our open main TS channel. If you like what you see, think about signing up, as we are now recruiting for both RO and the other games we play. See you on the battlefield!

Upvote 0
from one who vomits into their own mouth when I see constantly full 24/7 Danzig servers, I happen to really like this idea.

I feel Foy is an all-time classic map with Hurtgen being pretty enjoyable as well. They are the 2 clear choices of best DH maps...although I like Stavelot as well.

I will pay you all a visit soon...see you on the receiving end of my M-1

Upvote 0
Metalbourne...thanks much! We're a newly reformed clan, with old friends from a clan I founded long ago to play MOH, with the server fairly new as well, so not much traffic as yet. Send the crew on over to check it out, and we'll try to catch you on there. Stop by our website also and say hello...
Am familiar with your clan and site as well, will pop over, sign up, and say hello. Thanks again....;)

Upvote 0
UPDATE:
The Screaming Eagles have updated/upgraded our server a bit. We now are running a few more maps to reflect what our clan represents...the 101st Airborne. We are currently running: Brecourt, Bloody Gulch, Bois Jacques, Carentan Causeway, Foy, Stavelot, and Hurtgenwald thrown in. We have also changed up the name of our server a bit to: Screaming Eagles 101 Clan/101st Airborne Battles. Same admins, same simple rules apply in-game.
Please stop by and check us out anytime, especially those times when you can't get into the big boy servers.....:D
See you on the battlefield!

Upvote 0