• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Got Photoshop last night, been messing around with it for a bit, seeing what all the stuff does... It's kind of confusing though, but i'll learn :D
Anyways, this is what i came up with so far. Nothing special, but i like it.
bridgetextsc1.jpg

Upvote 0
Hit up some of the many online tutorials. Evolve quickly past the "Photoshop has filters and I'm going to use them" phase. Not knocking the image, just saying there's a lot you can potentially do.

Yeah i've only been using it for like 30 minutes when i made this, i'm still checking out all the buttons and their functions etc.
Right now i just wanted to make something that looks good in my eyes, and if a simple filter does that, that's fine by me. Ofcourse not saying i dont want to move beyond this.

Upvote 0
I was lucky enough to get Vanilla running on Vista. Had to do Win 2000 compatibility mode, disable visual themes, and then every time I start it up I have to bring up my taskman to set the affinity to just one core.

I'll still probably give the visual upgrades a try though, I don't see how it can hurt. (I've already had them downloaded for over a day now before installing this today.)

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0