• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Too bloody right!1

The man, arrested but later released under investigation, told Germany's Bild am Sonntag newspaper he was angry about the exhibit; but in the end he carried out the attack to win a bet.
now that makes us look stupid, they guy wasn't even a fanatic he was just a douchebag who made a bet. dude this guy is gonna pay all his life to pay for the damage to the 200.000 euro statue, what a moron!

Again, that's not really our history in the same way Hitler is to Germany. If anything, they're like little side-stories that compliment (supplement?) our history as a whole.
i think it is the same actually, but in a in-direct way. those little side-stories caused millions of deaths, they turned iran from a peacefull democratic civilised country into a horrible religious dictatorship that is ceating an A bomb, they basically created al qaida, etc etc... at least that wax figure guy with a mustache had the balls to used a real war to f**k the world up, and cause millions of deaths and make the lifes of hundreds of millions a nightmare. others prefer to do the same through their secret services. but fundamantally i see no difference.
and the germans are "lucky" in the fact that they didn't get away with it, so now at least they know what was really done in their name. other countries did get away with doing similar things or worse, and continue having their people think they are the "good guys" (ps this isn't anti-usa flame, it's just something all big powers have done, and are still doing)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The exhibition of Hitler is in context the idea of madam tussauds is to display famous people of ether historical importance, celebrities, sports stars so on and so forth. I think hitler comes under both categories he is both a historical figure and a house hold name?

As for the vandal give him 2000 hours of community service and an ASBO!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Again, that's not really our history in the same way Hitler is to Germany. If anything, they're like little side-stories that compliment (supplement?) our history as a whole.

The specifics to dealing with occupational Germany (east and west) is not American history, even though there were Americans there. But the decisions made and undertaken by Bush (just an example) is American history.

I don't see how you can say Bin Laden is not part of your history.
Directly and indirectly he set America on its present path.If it wasn't for him You wouldn't be embroiled in Afghanistan and Iraq.Yes i do know that Iraq had nothing to do with 911.But Bush and his fellow noecons claimed they had and they linked Bin laden with Saddam.

Upvote 0