• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Royals... Do we need em?

even though i think we have crappy royals in belgium right now, i do think it has done more good than bad.
there is only 1 thing worse than a king, and that is a politician! and guys remember that even if royals cost alot of money (in belgium its 2.5 cents per person per year) a president costs 100x more. and he will steal all he can and fill his pockets for the short time he is in place. just look at france, usa...
also they give a human face to a country and a father-figure, so that politicians have someone a-political watching them, and keep them from doing stupid things or falling into extremes like again france and the usa always go from left-right.
thats is for my country, but in the UK they seem to still live like they used to 1000 years ago, they own land and farms and recieve hundreds of millions in agricaltural subsidies from europe without having ever worked in day in their life.

Upvote 0
swedish princesses

:eek:

26687814uk9.jpg

Upvote 0
Well would anyone want to see another Cromwell ? He did a lot of damage. I like the Royals, because they are traditions and I think its nice that Britain retains its heritage. However I do sometimes disagree with the amount of money that is Injected into their accounts. Even if its to fund the royals to represent the UK around the world.

Upvote 0