• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where can I buy this games besides steam.

Clickety-click.

Still a few online outfits selling it. You can't do without Steam though. Also a second hand copy?

My bet is that the OP is a kiddo who doesn't want to ask his parents for a credit card number, so Amazon is a no-go. I think I have seen it in Target or some other large chain stores, although I haven't been to one in a while, since BioShock came out.

Upvote 0
My bet is that the OP is a kiddo who doesn't want to ask his parents for a credit card number, so Amazon is a no-go. I think I have seen it in Target or some other large chain stores, although I haven't been to one in a while, since BioShock came out.

How did you know?

Anyways I didn't want to say that because Ill be banned for being underage. Also, my mom is deathly afraid of buying stuff over the computer so thats why I can't ask for her CC. I'll probally try looking at some chain stores like target or bestbuy. Thats probally my best bet. Thanks.

Upvote 0