• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

AntiFA Red orchestra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigadista

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
I am a member of the AntiFA community. we aim at bringing a stop of neo nazis and neo fascists in the gaming community who use it as a base to spead thier ideas. i my self have witnissed much of this neo nazi behaviour coming from some german based realism units. i will not say names for this time being but i think it is time to bring to server admins attentions to watch out for this kind of behaviour.

I am going to be making a Steam community group called ANTIFA|RO so if you believe we should put a stop to fascism in the gaming community then please support me and join this community.

www.steamcommunity.com/groups/antifaredorchestra

antifarobanner.jpg

To be honest, I just assume much of what I hear online is immature teens "joking" around. I never take any of what I hear to heart. Even though I don't see it as a real issue at the moment, maybe I am a little naive or maybe because I don't regularly play on many non-English speaking European servers, I agree with you that admins should be aware if it is going on on their servers and that consequences should be taken if and when it does occur.

Upvote 0
Support the idea but no issue here...

Support the idea but no issue here...

After 20 months of RO on a variaty of servers, mainly TWB and German servers, there really isn't any 'recruiting' going on in the public servers. No issue in RO land and most clan pages I've seen are very adamant to not promote any ideology in this game...just respect. There are always yoyo's but they are never taken seriously.

Upvote 0
By all means continue anti-fascist work outside of these forums. Our official views are already very clear and are encompassed in the rules of these forums. These deal with fascist (neo or otherwise), as well as Stalinist/communist extremes - none of which will be tolerated on these forums.

As to servers - those are outside our reach and are down to individual server admins.

Next... be very careful this doesn't turn into any form of witch-hunt or flamebait, please.

Upvote 0
I find it all to be amusing. Never seen anyone recruiting for some organazation. Everyone at one point says something racist. I am indian and hate everyone:D. This post was made in the wrong area. I am not turning a blind eye as I know of these groups in the philly area and have been approached. As I do feel the germans had the best uniforms that I have ever seen I really dont care to join one. But I did see a website about neo-nazi gays! google it and enjoy.

LOCK DISCUSSION PLEASE BETTER THINGS FOR ME TO GET BANNED FOR!!:)

Upvote 0
Like most have stated no one has seen recruiting for retarded groups like you mentioned. This is a game and people have tried again and again to start problems in RO over realism/german units. Even though they are a nice part of the RO community and love the game just as much as everyone else. I view this post as another attempt to try to cause trouble in RO. All it does in draw attention away from the game and into a spam war. It always seems to be one side posting on the RO forums trying to draw out the same Political Correctness responses. It looks like this time finally people realize that one or two imature kids, that like to provoke people, can not ruin it for the whole community. I will end it on the fact that this is a game. Be mature and realize this. Once you do, you will then realize that if anyone does say anything its to get your panties in a twist :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
By all means continue anti-fascist work outside of these forums. Our official views are already very clear and are encompassed in the rules of these forums. These deal with fascist (neo or otherwise), as well as Stalinist/communist extremes - none of which will be tolerated on these forums.

As to servers - those are outside our reach and are down to individual server admins.

Next... be very careful this doesn't turn into any form of witch-hunt or flamebait, please.

I think this says enough. we didn't, don't and never will tolerate extremities on these boards.

topic closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.