• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

AKM parts?

Grobut

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 1, 2006
Denmark
I'm trying to find a reliable vendor that will sell me some AKM parts, i'm in the market for a few things:

* AIMS front grips (you know, the romy front grip with the forward leaning pistol grip on it), or possibly a full AIM furniture set.

* 1000 meter rear sights.

* AKMS downfolding stock, prefeably just the stock, i don't need the assembly.

* AKM Gas-tubes.

Since i'm in Denmark, European vendors are allways great, but US ones will do the trick too if they ship internationally, however, i cannot use the "kits" they often sell (you know the ones that are basically just an AK where they have sawn the reciver into bits, so you can drill out the assemblies and bolt them into a new reciver) as thouse are not legal for me to import.

If you know any vendors that have some or all of thease items, and will ship internationally, i'd love to hear all about it! because i'm having a hell of a time finding them, and figuring out who i can trust to send the goods..

I'm trying to find a reliable vendor that will sell me some AKM parts, i'm in the market for a few things:

* AIMS front grips (you know, the romy front grip with the forward leaning pistol grip on it), or possibly a full AIM furniture set.

* 1000 meter rear sights.

* AKMS downfolding stock, prefeably just the stock, i don't need the assembly.

* AKM Gas-tubes.

Since i'm in Denmark, European vendors are allways great, but US ones will do the trick too if they ship internationally, however, i cannot use the "kits" they often sell (you know the ones that are basically just an AK where they have sawn the reciver into bits, so you can drill out the assemblies and bolt them into a new reciver) as thouse are not legal for me to import.

If you know any vendors that have some or all of thease items, and will ship internationally, i'd love to hear all about it! because i'm having a hell of a time finding them, and figuring out who i can trust to send the goods..

If you live in Denmark you should know that importing firearms parts like the reciever, bolt, or parts of the bolt, magasine and barrel is not legal unless you have a firearms import license. Also it will be next to impossible to obtain a license for a fully automatic AK-47/AKM, semi automatic yes but I seriously doubt anyone can obtain a license for a fully automatic assault weapon. Owning a magasine which can hold 30(more than 2 rounds capacity IIRC) rounds like the AK-47/AKM requires you to hold a magasine license and getting the license to own both a fully automatic assault rifle and a full capacity magasine is something I doubt will ever happen and the only ones I ever heard that owned a full auto AK-47 was criminal who had the guns smuggled into the country or otherwise imported the guns illegally.

While I would like the danish firearms law to be more lax the reality is that it is not.

To any of you who might think of exporting whole guns or gun parts to Denmark you might consider that if the export/import documents and licenses are not in perfect order and if the shipments is caught by custums officers you are likely to be viewed as gunrunners and will be indicted for weapons trafficking by the danish authorities and perhaps Interpol.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
More than worth a shot mate, there's guys on that site who are basically experts at building em and will know where you can get everything.

I was gonna say too if you're getting an underfolder stock I believe you need to know what type of receiver you have as you may need to fit a different rear trunion as well, just be aware of that.

I didn't know you could own semi-automatics in Denmark, you lucky sod :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you live in Denmark you should know that importing firearms parts like the reciever, bolt, or parts of the bolt, magasine and barrel is not legal unless you have a firearms import license. Also it will be next to impossible to obtain a license for a fully automatic AK-47/AKM, semi automatic yes but I seriously doubt anyone can obtain a license for a fully automatic assault weapon. Owning a magasine which can hold 30(more than 2 rounds capacity IIRC) rounds like the AK-47/AKM requires you to hold a magasine license and getting the license to own both a fully automatic assault rifle and a full capacity magasine is something I doubt will ever happen and the only ones I ever heard that owned a full auto AK-47 was criminal who had the guns smuggled into the country or otherwise imported the guns illegally.

While I would like the danish firearms law to be more lax the reality is that it is not.

To any of you who might think of exporting whole guns or gun parts to Denmark you might consider that if the export/import documents and licenses are not in perfect order and if the shipments is caught by custums officers you are likely to be viewed as gunrunners and will be indicted for weapons trafficking by the danish authorities and perhaps Interpol.

I know that all too well, which is why none of the parts im looking for are on the naughty list, and i wont take the chance on sawn kits (most still come with parts of the barrel and part of the Reciver, even though they are damaged beyond repair i woulden't dare try to import one!).

But we CAN import everything else, stocks, grips, retainer parts, cleaning rods and kits, trigger guards, gas tubes (though i am unsure about gas chambers), top covers, aslong as it is not an integral part of the firearms fiering mechanism and reciver or magazine, its 100% legal, and you don't even need a license.

Thease parts are going on an Airsoft Replika BTW (well 2 actually), not an actual firearm, so all of it is 100% legal (kender jeg dig ikke fra ASZ i

Upvote 0
Upvote 0