• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 4

You can see tracers sometimes but especially with snipers I find most of the time I didn't hear anything when they were shooting right at me...and I can hear pretty much everything including distant footsteps.

And also I have found that on multiple occasions (it has happened to my friend too) that after a S&D match 9in which I scored a high number of points that I do not get all the score I got...I once got over 1000 pts and only got about half and just now got 950 points but it credited me with only 850...anyone else?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OMG this has made my day no end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

About ranking, I reached 55 pretty darn quick with an average play time of about 2-3 hours per day.

I got hella bored after that, but there are still many (and I mean MANY) challenges left to unlock!! I still play it now & again in between GTA4 & RO. But this update is gonna bring me right back!!! WOOHOO :D:D:D

Also the new kill-cam is gonna rock man!! *drools*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good update. Hopefully they'll do something about the bunnyhopping too, probably not though. :p

You actually made it to 55? I think I'm level 50. Or at least, I was, until I got a new computer. It took me months to get to 50, the care-factor for starting again is, shall we say, "low".

Just use the level 55 cheat to instantly go back. That's what I did, when I started playing I made it to level 15 or something, until CoD messed up and deleted all of my custom stuff and rank. I didn't feel like starting all over again either, so I just did the cheat. Now, the challenge isn't to unlock things and rank up, but finding the "perfect" class and increase skill. Well, for me at least. :p

Here's how you do it:

http://karmarogue.com/2007/11/19/cod4-unlock-all-guns-level-55-crack/

Upvote 0
Sweet, so you get all the gold weapons as well?

Edit

Just tried that and it doesnt work!! What gives??

To be sure, back up your profile directory first. Yes, you unlock everything, except the challenges (shoot through smoke, car buster etc).

Don't forget to save the CoD key in notepad, that's very important. Did you place the mpdate file in your profile dir? Just follow the exact instructions.

Upvote 0
Can you actually read? They did it because they reinstalled the game and/or lost their previous rank; besides, even if it was done on a fresh install for the first time, it wouldn't be illegal.
Well as opposed to you I can. He said he was Level 15 before, then used the cheat and was Level 55. That is cheating and that can't be legal. But anyways, not my buisness.

Upvote 0
Well as opposed to you I can. He said he was Level 15 before, then used the cheat and was Level 55. That is cheating and that can't be legal. But anyways, not my buisness.

No, it's not illegal and not "noobish" either.

It's my game, all of the rank stuff is stored on my HD. I payed for all of that, so I can do with it whatever I want. Besides, it's not my fault that the game wiped my entire profile, is it? I'm not going to start all over again.

Be sure to backup your profile, unless you want the same thing to happen to you. Just a word of advice. :D

Upvote 0
It's my game, all of the rank stuff is stored on my HD. I payed for all of that, so I can do with it whatever I want.
LOL yea. That's how it was 10 years ago maybe.

Hopefully you read all the terms of condition which you signed with the installation ;) It's not like you could do that in say WoW either without getting banned.

Upvote 0