• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When religion goes too far, SRSLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The schools in my county will have a Bible curriculum, it's not as if it's illegal...back as recent as the 60s a teacher got arrested for teaching evolution and now if a teacher wants to add in creationism to their teaching they get all sorts of BS...both should be allowed and the kids allowed to decide what they believe. A huge effort is not required to get a Bible class either, all we had to do was get a certain number of signatures supporting the addition of the class. This site just makes Christians look bad IMO.

Upvote 0
Lol guys this site is totally satire. I love the ad that says "LOL = Love Our Lord!"

Please don't take this site seriously and actually read some of the stuff in there...a lot of it is pure gold! I love this quote:

The Cross in Space - A mission to make sure the Cross is above every nation of the world by launching it into space in a Polar orbit.

Upvote 0
just watch this guys vids, he looks totally insane.
while i am tempted the think this is satire and the guy is making fun of religion, it's funny or even scary to see how much people think its real and support what he says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dskEn4j4Zmk&feature=related

lol, this guy is awesome, is quite obvious that its satire.

@EvilAmericanMan

I agree, people have the right to believe whatever they want no matter how stupid is, what I wouldn't like is having teachers at school brainwashing my son with their BS, or someone else stepping on my rights or my way of life using their beliefs as an excuse

Upvote 0
both should be allowed and the kids allowed to decide what they believe.

Not alongside eachother they shouldn't. Evolutionary theory, Creationism, and Intelligent Design are vastly different things. Evolutionary theory is based upon the scientific method, Intelligent Design is a philosophical discussion into science, not a science iteself, and Creationism should basically be relegated to a class on theoloy. None of these are "dangerous ideas" that should be suppressed, but sticking them all in a science class is just dishonest.

Upvote 0
hahahahaaaa, Dick Masterson thread was chopped before this one lol. Instantly in fact ROFL.

sadlyenoughzc8.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.