• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour Release Date Update

Darkest Hour Release Dates and Update

The Darkest Hour team have released some new screenshots and details of their upcoming release dates. Click on the DH banner above for the full details! Release date for the dedicated server files is set at 31 May and for the client files for the rest of us for 6 June - as is completely appropriate for this mod!

As always, a few screenshots to whet the appetite:

bazookaingame.jpg

pschreckingame.jpg

M10Achilles.jpg

wachtamrhein.jpg

Hey DH guys since your forums are down I am positng this here.

There's a mistake on your No.4 rifle model, namely that it has the 'ishapore screw', eg. the big ugly wood screw in the forend forward of the magazine. I hate to tell you guys but no country other than India manufactured rifles with this screw installed.

Some non-indian rifles may have been rearsenalled at Ishapore long after the war and had it added, my guess is you modelled yours based on one of them.

Not a biggie but a humourous one to a collector like me :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May want to check your source reddog my no.4 is made by savage and thats what the model and texture is based on. I know it's not an indian model etc because its been in my family since it was issued and hasn't been modified once (unless someone did an aftermarket private mod on it but it seems unlikely seeing as it was boxed up in my grandparents attic then my parents attic until about 10 years ago).

Like you i'm big into No.4s My favourite is when you find them cut down and resold as the jungle carbine (quick look at the ironsights will tell you if its a real one or not).

p.s. the forums should work fine now

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont want to sound rude, but the point where it would have made sense to release this thing is long gone. People will play DH...for a day, and then move on, just as they did with the earlier released mods. Save your time, lads, for your own good.

Well, you are being very negative here. I really hope that you are wrong. It

Upvote 0
I dont want to sound rude, but the point where it would have made sense to release this thing is long gone. People will play DH...for a day, and then move on, just as they did with the earlier released mods. Save your time, lads, for your own good.

As i keep saying we've been going 18 months thats nothing compared to how long it takes a lot of mods to do. Save our time from doing what? We put a lot of time and effort into making this and we're dedicated to supporting it so hopefully we'll get some players. Why for our own good. If you spent almost 2 years working on something and then just packed it in because someone with little or no idea of the time and effort it takes to do something like this said so then thats very unfortunate for you.

Upvote 0
I agree with Aeneas and RedGuardist, there's no excuse not to release this mod. Like Aeneas told you, they have been using their own personal time and effort to make it and release it for all of us...

I respect these modders who have given "birth" to this mod and I know it takes a lot of dedication and like Aeneas said 18 months to finally pull out the first beta.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
you got to be joking with a reply like that :confused: people are going to play this mod because there is going to be Legendary tanks in it :p jesus you are Badly Mistaken;)

Upvote 0