• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Local game content files missing...?

SargeFIN

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2008
Hello from Finland!

First of all I tried to find this topic with search but came up nothing solid. I hope you can solve this problem.

One of my friend has problems with Steam. When he starts up Steam, in my games tab there are lot's of games on the list but in Red Orchestra it says "downloading 0%". When he tries to start up the game it says local game content files are missing. Is there a way to fix this problem or does he have to un-install Steam and RO and then install them back? Game had worked fine since few days back. We tried to delete that .blog file -> didn't help. This is a boxed version of the game and it has been installed from the cd's. We also tried to defrag the files with Steam's own defrag option -> didn't help either.

My guess is that this is the best option too. You mean he should delete that directory of red orchestra which is under a "common" folder?

P.S Delft is a very nice city. I was there few years back and it was a cousy little town:D

jup c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra
just delete that entire RO folder. and try to download stuff through steam.

If it then still doesn't work first do the delete clientregistry.blob thing again and if that is to no avail and it keeps hanging at 0% you probably have a firewall or something blocking steam.

I personally find delft a bit boring tbh, if you want to go somewhere for a drink or watch some music you always need to go away its simply too small. Then again i only live here for about a year now (for my studies) used to live in Amsterdam :X

Last edited:
Upvote 0