• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

Any of you guys play this online? I'm on the 15th MEU server a lot.

I like to stick to the M240, it's super accurate and can decimate squads from long range. Also that server sometimes plays Evo at night time, NV makes things interesting.

Whats your name? I'm Fritzicle, i'm on meu a lot too.

I love night battles. even in the day the tracers are fun to watch!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I like to stick to the M240, it's super accurate and can decimate squads from long range. Also that server sometimes plays Evo at night time, NV makes things interesting.

I play with the Tactical Gamer people on most of their Sunday events. I don't play many public games since everything is Evo or Sahrani Life which aren't very fun.

Upvote 0

Yeah, thats a good server. A little sick of the "Evolution blue" thing though. I now play Single player SLX mod!

you guys should try this it's so much better it has VERY Improved AI, and new weapon ballistics. I love the fire fights in it, Takes me back to the good 'ol OFP.

Upvote 0