• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 5

RO not reviolutionary enough for you, give it a fair chance and look back to the time of 2006, and the year/2 years before that were used for development. at that time the most common game mod was a cs knockoff/BJ, and the games that were fresh and new would have been call of duty (2003), and cod uo in 2004. compare those ww2 shooters to RO, thats the reason many of us were RO addicts when this babie hit the shelves, it was ONE OF A KIND IN WW2 FPS GAMING, oh yes, and when your one of a kind like that, and the first ones to do it, that makes you...!

Upvote 0
MAN *kicks self in teeth* I was hoping they would do 1980's. You know, the cold war.

I think the cold war woulda been awesome, It's so even, Americans Vs Russians... Perfect.

I can't stand the Pacific Campaign. After Wind talkers I was done. awww well.

Cheers to another ****ty CoD that will only attract Pirates, and Primates.

EDIT: Or they coulda done it on the Korean, or Vietnam. cause the odds are against the Japanese. they had poor equipment, a Bren-type machine gun as their main Machine gun. I mean... WTF, they sucked. they could only Beat the Russians, and they caught the Americans by surprise.

DOUBLE EDIT: Woah just saw someones comment on this, I agree with him, lets have a Korean, or a Vietnam war game!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MAN *kicks self in teeth* I was hoping they would do 1980's. You know, the cold war.

I think the cold war woulda been awesome, It's so even, Americans Vs Russians... Perfect.

EDIT: Or they coulda done it on the Korean, or Vietnam. cause the odds are against the Japanese. they had poor equipment, a Bren-type machine gun as their main Machine gun. I mean... WTF, they sucked. they could only Beat the Russians, and they caught the Americans by surprise.

DOUBLE EDIT: Woah just saw someones comment on this, I agree with him, lets have a Korean, or a Vietnam war game!
Well they were extremely fierce fighters and half the time were up on Saki and or drugs of some sort, plus they were naturally hardcore motha freakers.

Upvote 0

EDIT: Or they coulda done it on the Korean, or Vietnam. cause the odds are against the Japanese. they had poor equipment, a Bren-type machine gun as their main Machine gun. I mean... WTF, they sucked. they could only Beat the Russians, and they caught the Americans by surprise

You don't like the pacific campaign because of windtalkers? OOO, Well that is a legitimate reason:rolleyes:. Yes the Japanese had bad weapons but also knew how to fight with those bad weapons.
Also you want a cold war game with Americans vs. Russians, called it perfect, it's just to bad during the entire cold war Americans never actually met Russians on a field of combat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0