• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum

Woot 1.2 full install I am so downloading that! I had many problems trying to get the others to work, and they did for awhile, but since last patch, I have no mouse cursor, and my menu, not the game textures, is in black. Hope the 1.2 full installer helps though!

BTW I can't wait to see some armor very excited!

Oh and a question about the sticky bombs-Will they actually stick? Did you code that in? Either way, can't wait! Great mod!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh and a question about the sticky bombs-Will they actually stick? Did you code that in? Either way, can't wait! Great mod!

Yes. But I can't take credit for the raw work..the code is just a modified version of how Epic did the BioRifle blobs..

The current (experimental mind you) version does stick to any BSP, statics (aka: trees), vehicles, and incidently due to a bug that will be worked out.. yourself if you throw it wrong* :p

(* Keep in mind there is a story of a Home Guard training exercise where someone DID in fact have a sticky bomb stick to the sleeve of the throwers jacket. Luckily the training officer was able to remove the jacket and get the trainee to safety without bodily injury)

Upvote 0