• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Volkswagen Typ 82 "K

Soft top outsides:
vw82_31.jpg

Upvote 0
That is just totally uber!! :eek:

I prefer it with the roof down to catch those rays. You will have two versions right?

I don't know the complexity to put down the soft top by hitting the use-key e.g. And really I don't know I would like this feature.
Instead I could imagine to make a second model, maybe dark yello, with down folded screen and opened top.

As I mentioned before, I like the idea that the look-out will be restricted by the closed soft top - for balancing reasons.

Upvote 0
Dayum! Looks good!

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Upvote 0