• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Carpathian Crosses: 10.000 downloads!

DeV

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Netherlands
header.jpg

A few days ago - the 20th of April - Carpathian Crosses reached it's 10.000th registered download! And that's only the amount of downloads from the mirrors that actually register their download count. To think every single one of our supporting fans, we would like to give you some insight in what the future holds for Carpathian Crosses. Of course bug fixing is high on our priority list, but so is including some more brand new content. So to show you some of the stuff you can expect in future releases, we would like to show you an in game shot of the Vz.24 rifle and the brand new Eihandgranate M39. Have fun! :)

I do as well, although it is limited some (late) nights when I get on here in the USA. Weekends are always jumping :)

The big main servers (namely the TWB ones) need to get off their asses and put CC on there. That's the problem. I asked them and they're too scared to do it for fear of "losing players" :S.

It'd be nice if TW would add CC as an "official patch" so that everyone would have it and servers would not be afraid to add it to their map cycles.

Upvote 0
The big main servers (namely the TWB ones) need to get off their asses and put CC on there. That's the problem. I asked them and they're too scared to do it for fear of "losing players" :S.

It'd be nice if TW would add CC as an "official patch" so that everyone would have it and servers would not be afraid to add it to their map cycles.

If anything, they gain players. It's worth a try. :)Carp Crosses is definitely being played, I was playing it on a full 40 player server the other day.

Upvote 0